Monday, January 17, 2011

the air has filled me head to toe.

so it's been a month, or there abouts. my birthday is coming up soon, also in about a month. turning sixteen in a month is truly something i'm excited about, even though i'm not really doing much for my birthday. so far, i've gotten one early birthday present, of which is from my grand-pére. he was in vancouver for a few days and went to forever 21 and spring and got me some cute dresses and shoes.




may i say that my grand-pére has excellent tastes? i also have a few other things on my wishlist for my birthday.

ring and bag from aldo


belt from garage

dress from forever 21


perfume from bon parfum

2 comments:

  1. <333 Yay you made a blog!!
    I want that purse as well, but in black, and the perfume! I hope you get what you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the perfume smells so goood. i had a sample bottle of it a couple years ago and i looooved it. and the purse is soooo nice. my mum said she'll get the purse, ring and belt for me, and my grandmother is getting me the perfume. :3

    ReplyDelete